APRIL SERVICE STATISTICS
Data Scanned (GB) - 2,008
Emails Scanned - 385,910
Client Support Calls Logged - 497
Focus Networks specialises in making large enterprise IT support accessible to small to medium sized businesses.
A proactive and recognised leader in the industry, Focus Networks develops strong relationships with their clients and provides complete, cost effective, long term IT solutions that reduce "fire fighting" and minimise downtime.
Our expertise takes the stress out of IT and allows you to get back to what you do best: focus on running your business.
Focus Networks considers itself to be a boutique IT company that has a consistent commitment to standards. A small number of hardware and software solutions from the most experienced vendors are implemented to deliver reliable, proven solutions. Here are 6 reasons why you should consider Focus Networks to implement and support your IT infrastructure:
- Cost Savings - by outsourcing your IT support cost savings can be made to the tune of $25K per annum for every 50 heads of staff.
- Proven Track Record - we have been in business since 2001 proving we are here for the long run. Work has been completed for many companies in Western Australia, the Eastern States and overseas.
- Open Communication Channels - managed services are in place to support clients with up to 150 users yet we still provide you with the individual attention you deserve. As a client you will have access to the business owners to discuss monthly management reports and budget forecasts.
- Response Times - a critical situation requires immediate attention. Within 4 business hours of the client logging a support request via the 1300 number, a Focus Networks staff member will attend onsite within a 30KM radius of the Perth GPO.
- Competent Staff - our staff are highly skilled to help solve your problems. All maintain vendor certifications and each has years of field experience on large networks.
- After Hours Work - system upgrades and installations can take your applications offline. For this reason this type of work can be scheduled during the evening or on weekends to minimise interruptions to your business.